About the project:
We have an advanced solution for remote configuration management and large GPU and ASIC infrastructure for a data center in Ukraine. We created a unique, concise, and, most importantly, easy-to-use software tailored to the needs of all future users of the system. We have also been providing full customer support and optimization services for over 2 years.
What is needed:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience;
- Experienced working with: Java 8+, Spring: Core, Data, Boot, Security, Maven, Git, Unit/Integration/API testing;
- Understanding of time complexity, data structures, and algorithms;
- Desire to write well-tested and reliable code;
- Likes to be up-to-date with the latest technologies and development techniques;
- Good written and spoken English.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (preferably MongoDB);
- Understanding of microservices architecture.
What would you do:
- Designing, coding, debugging applications, creating documentation;
- Working on creating web services with up to date technologies, no-legacy code;
- Development of new features related to cryptocurrencies payment system;
- Integrating API with Ethereum, Bitcoin and EEX blockchain platforms;
- Work in planning and executing assigned tasks within deadlines;
- Attend meetings to communicate about project status and discuss new ideas and any issues.
What does working with us mean:
- We appreciate new ideas and give possibilities to influence on products and processes;
- Flat structure, not a command and control management;
- Decisions based on data or vision, not mood;
- We tend to resolve problems, not hide;
- We are learning on our mistakes and are not looking for someone to blame;
- Work and life balance, we aim for no overtimes;
- Flexible working hours - we care about results, not hours spent;
- We have our training and development department and are willing to share knowledge and to give our Team various possibilities to grow;
- One of our values is ‘People First’ - and we adhere to it in all the processes.