We’re looking for experienced Business Analysts who will help us deliver best in Blend. A business analyst that has fantastic communication skills and is able to translate the complicated into simple terms. You will be able to work with business stakeholders, and gather and document complicated business needs.
Are you a Business Analyst looking to join one of the fastest growing project in the Ukraine at present? If you are a BA who thrives on working in a fast paced and constantly evolving innovative environment, then this is the role for you.
About the product:
We are building a social network to disrupt the virtual communication market. The application is targeted toward millennials and Gen-Z globally. There are plenty of tasks in our roadmap, such as business logic implementation, integration with multiple third-party services, machine learning algorithms implementation, work closely with maps and geolocation, and developing rest APIs.
Working with us, you will face a variety of tasks for creating and processing content, with live calls and chats, working with users, and content moderation. Our product is a new look at the existing social networks.
Currently, the MVP is already ready. We continue the improving of the existing features and creating new ones.
- 2+ years of experience working in cross-functional teams as a Business Analyst;
- Ability to translate complex problems across complex systems into a simple, well-designed user experience;
- Ability to take an active part in UX/UI definition together with designers and stakeholders;
- Experience with Agile development methodologies;
- Proven presentation and self-management skills;
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
What would you do:
- Write clear and concise user stories;
- Communicate with PO, developers, and stakeholders;
- Support software engineers with the implementation tasks — requirements clarification and validation;
- Collaborate with the QA team on defining acceptance criteria and critical areas to check according to the defined requirements;
- Identify risks, issues, and problems and escalate as appropriate, proposing mitigation plans to overcome obstacles.
What does working with us mean:
- We appreciate new ideas and give possibilities to influence products and processes;
- Flat structure, not a command and control management;
- Decisions based on data or vision, not mood;
- We tend to resolve problems, not hide;
- We are learning on our mistakes and are not looking for someone to blame;
- Work and life balance, we aim for no overtimes;
- Flexible working hours - we care about results, not hours spent;
- We have our training and development department and are willing to share knowledge and to give our Team various possibilities to grow;
- One of our values is ‘People First’ - and we adhere to it in all the processes.