JMIND, a part of TECHIIA holding, is a technology company that creates global digital solutions focused on creator economy, social discovery & web 3.0. Currently we are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer.
About the project:
We have an advanced solution for data center remote configuration and large GPU and ASIC infrastructure management. We created a unique, concise, and, most importantly, easy-to-use software tailored to the needs of all future users of the system.
Is this you?:
- Strong knowledge of Linux world;
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes;
- Experience with Terraform IaC approach;
- Understanding of Software Development Life cycle;
- Full understanding of how WEB applications are working;
- Knowledges in network technology stack (TCP/IP and higher-level protocols);
- Experience with CI/CD tools (preferable GitlabCI);
- Strong knowledge at least one of Cloud Providers (preferable AWS);
- Experience with configuration management tools (preferable Ansible or Salt);
- Bash scripting.
- Deploy scalable projects using IaC approach(Terraform, Helm, etc);
- Configure CI/CD on the projects;
- Create projects of the Platform type (not only three-tier application);
- Jira/Task Management;
- Configure and support monitoring systems(VictoriaMetrics, Grafana Loki Stack, ELK);
- Support Dev and QA teams.
About our cultural values:
- People first. It is essential for us to build open and trusting relationship with our employees.
- Synergy. All members of our team complement each other perfectly. Together we achieve synergies with business in search of a win-win solution.
- Aim to greatness. We a just strive to be the best. We hire only first-class experts to jointly develop cutting-edge solutions.
- Elegance. The beauty and technological elegance of our solutions are as important to us as their functionality.
- Passion & courage. We work passionately and are not afraid to take a leap of faith and make bold decisions.
- Precision. We always take responsibility for our words and actions and encourage this quality in our employees.