About the project:
We are building a social network to disrupt the virtual communication market. The application is targeted toward millennials and Gen-Z globally. There are plenty of tasks in our roadmap, such as business logic implementation, integration with multiple third-party services, machine learning algorithms implementation, work closely with maps and geolocation, and developing of rest APIs.
Working with us, you will face a variety of tasks for creating and processing content, with live calls and chats, working with users and content moderation. Our product is a new look at the existing social networks.
Currently, the MVP is already ready. We continue the improving of the existing features and creating new ones.
- 3+ or more years of relevant work experience;
- Passion for great application architecture and user experience;
- Dealing with Kotlin is easy for you;
- You also have a good knowledge of software design;
- You are interested in innovative ideas and research in app development;
- Experience with MVP/MVVM/Clean Architecture and software design patterns;
- OkHttp, Retrofit, Dagger, Architecture components, Coroutines, Flow, ExoPlayer, Compose;
- Dependency injection frameworks (Dagger2, Koin);
- Unit/Integration/Instrumentation tests.
- 1+ year of experience in leading a team.
What would you do:
- Design and develop Android applications architecture;
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new application features;
- Direct communication with Product Owner, close cooperation with the team members.
What does working with us mean:
- We appreciate new ideas and give possibilities to influence on products and processes;
- Flat structure, not a command and control management;
- Decisions based on data or vision, not mood;
- We tend to resolve problems, not hide;
- We are learning on our mistakes and are not looking for someone to blame;
- Work and life balance, we aim for no overtimes;
- Flexible working hours - we care about results, not hours spent;
- We have our training and development department and are willing to share knowledge and to give our Team various possibilities to grow;
- One of our values is ‘People First’ - and we adhere to it in all the processes.