We are looking for a person who will be interested in working on our product in the Team of slightly crazy enthusiasts ;). Who would like to influence its development, the decisions made and the course of the project's development. Who believes that work is not a dull place but a place that can be full of inspiration, ideas, and infinitely more.
About the product:
Our product is the white-label OTT platform that provides streaming and VOD solutions. Its functionality covers everything starting from the live streaming services with the advanced player, various monetization options, ending with the analytics and support. Still, we got the roadmap with a huge bunch of new features and possibilities to add into our product.
- 3+ or more years of relevant work experience;
- Passion for great application architecture and user experience;
- Dealing with Kotlin is easy for you;
- You also have a good knowledge of software design;
- You are interested in innovative ideas and research in app development;
- Experience with MVP/MVVM/Clean Architecture and software design patterns;
- OkHttp, Retrofit, Dagger, Architecture components, Coroutines, Flow, ExoPlayer, Compose;
- Dependency injection frameworks (Dagger2, Koin);
- Unit/Integration/Instrumentation tests.
What would you do:
- Design and develop Android applications architecture;
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new application features;
- Direct communication with Product Owner, close cooperation with the team members.
What does working with us mean:
- We appreciate new ideas and give possibilities to influence on products and processes;
- Flat structure, not a command and control management;
- Decisions based on data or vision, not mood;
- We tend to resolve problems, not hide;
- We are learning on our mistakes and are not looking for someone to blame;
- Work and life balance, we aim for no overtimes;
- Flexible working hours - we care about results, not hours spent;
- We have our training and development department and are willing to share knowledge and to give our Team various possibilities to grow;
- One of our values is ‘People First’ - and we adhere to it in all the processes.