About the project:
We are building a social network to disrupt the virtual communication market. The application is targeted toward millennials and Gen-Z globally. There are plenty of tasks in our roadmap, such as business logic implementation, integration with multiple third-party services, machine learning algorithms implementation, work closely with maps and geolocation, and developing rest APIs.
Working with us, you will face a variety of tasks for creating and processing content, with live calls and chats, working with users, and content moderation. Our product is a new look at the existing social networks.
Currently, the MVP is already ready. We continue the improving of the existing features and creating new ones.
What would you do:
- Design, implement and maintain terraform-driven infrastructure;
- Develop and maintain CI/CD application pipelines;
- Design, implement, and providing support for Monitoring and Logging systems.
- Strong knowledge of the Linux world;
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes;
- Bash scripting;
- Understanding of how WEB applications are working;
- Knowledge in network technology stack;
- Understanding of Software Development Life cycle;
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Gitlab preferred);
- Strong knowledge of at least one of Cloud Providers (AWS preferred);
- Experience with configuration management tools;
- Experience with Terraform IaC approach;
- A passion for DevOps culture and technologies.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with HashiCorp Vault;
- Experience with database management systems;
- Experience with Grafana Loki;
- Experience with Victoria Metrics.
What does working with us mean:
- We appreciate new ideas and give possibilities to influence on products and processes;
- Flat structure, not a command and control management;
- Decisions based on data or vision, not mood;
- We tend to resolve problems, not hide;
- We are learning on our mistakes and are not looking for someone to blame;
- Work and life balance, we aim for no overtimes;
- Flexible working hours - we care about results, not hours spent;
- We have our training and development department and are willing to share knowledge and to give our Team various possibilities to grow;
- One of our values is ‘People First’ - and we adhere to it in all the processes.